Cave Jaillance produces AOC sparkling wines (Clairette de Die tradition and dry Crémant de Die) as well as AOC still wines (Châtillon-en-Diois).
Labels and ranking
- Label Vineyards and Discoveries
- Organic Farming (AB)
- Demeter Certified Agriculture (AB) - Biodynamics
- Qualité Tourisme™
- Wine tourism
- Product tasting
- Temporary exhibition
Closed exceptionally on December 25th.
From 9 AM to 12:30 PM and 2 PM to 6:30 PM.
Guided visits all year round by booking. Guided visits in Dutch available in the summer, please ask for details.
- Guided individual tours on request
- Individual tasting (free of charge)
- Average Duration of the individual tour: 60 minutes
- Guided group tours on request
- Group tasting (free of charge)
- Bank/credit card
Amenities and Services
- Coach access
- Guided tours
- Pets welcome
- Sales on site
- Tourist brochures
- Car park
- Sustainable development
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Waste management
- Photovoltaic panel